OUR COFFEE & YOUR BUSINESS
Our focus is to build sustainable long-term relationships with astute cafés, delis, restaurants, hotels and corporate operators throughout the UK, who want an artisan roaster that provides exemplary coffee coupled with a comprehensive package of service, training and ongoing support.
What you can look to Ue Coffee Roasters for:
- Consistently excellent handcrafted artisan coffee
- Access to an extensive range of premium loose leaf teas, cocoa and disposables
- Comprehensive initial and ongoing barista training
- Expert technical support and regular preventative maintenance
- The very latest espresso machine, grinder and water filtration technology
- A comprehensive range of barista tools, crockery and branded point of sale support
- Ongoing advice, support and professionalism
THE WEEKS AND MONTHS BEFORE GETTING STARTED
Over the years we have worked with hundreds of establishments from big to small and along the way we’ve picked up a lot of insight behind the scenes as to what makes a business a success.
Most of our staff have come from a hospitality background and are a wealth of knowledge when it comes to what works and what doesn’t. We are more than happy to share this experience with you and advise on the design and what makes for good ergonomics behind a professional coffee-bar, your margins, pricing and menu models and providing you with what you will need when it comes to the plumbing and electrical specifications.
In the last few weeks before your go live date and the first few weeks of being open, you can look to us for the support to get your coffee operation running smoothly and bringing your baristas up to speed.