oin us for a sumptuous Middle Eastern pop-up by Yafo Kitchen. This is to be our first feast of many so bring your own wine and come dine with us on Saturday 9th December 2017 (print out your order confirmation and bring it with you on the day).
1. Freshly baked Pitta bread.
2. Handmade fresh cheese with zahtar herb mix and olive oil.
3. Middle Eastern salad with parsley, coriander and lemon juice.
4. Fire roasted aubergine with tahini sauce and pomegranate.
5. Cucumber with dill, yoghurt, walnuts and garlic.
6. Hot chilli and tomato sauce.
7. Melon and feta salad.
8. Pan fried cauliflower with tahini, pomegranate and parsley.
9. Houmous with mushrooms.
10. Mildly spiced beef koftas in rich sauce served with almond and onion rice.
11. Shawarma chicken pieces with vegetable couscous.
12. Beetroot in a sweet vinaigrette with dill.
13. Pickled vegetables with turmeric and chilli.
14. Lentil soup with lemon juice and olive oil.
15. Sponge cake soaked in a rose and cardamon syrup served with crème fraiche and almonds.
16. Mint tea.