Wholesale Account Manager
£Negotiable based on experience + Basic Salary + Bonus + Car/Car Allowance + Laptop + Iphone
South East England
We're looking to employ a new Wholesale Manager with experience in the speciality coffee industry to drive immediate business growth. This is a high profile and key role with one of the UK’s leading and emerging speciality artisan coffee roasters, and we are looking for a professional and highly driven individual with a proven success rate.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to:
- Develop professional high-trust relationships with existing customers to deliver a superb service and drive loyalty
- Acquire new customers within designated geographical areas
- Upsell existing products to existing customers to increase average customer order values
- Consistently deliver to targets and KPIs.
Requirements of the role:
- Account manage existing customer base to ensure excellent customer satisfaction levels and delivery of an added value service
- Open new wholesale accounts and drive new business; with an emphasis on independents and multi-site accounts including hotels, restaurants, speciality coffee shops, high-end retail, delicatessens, farm-shops; across your territory.
- Drive machine sales as ancillary equipment for brewed coffee, including espresso machines, filter brewers and coffee grinders.
- Provide on-site barista training for existing accounts including espresso brewing, latte art, filter brewing.
- Attend food festivals, trade events and exhibitions as required involving weekend working.
- Proven negotiating skills.
The work will require the management and development of customer accounts across the South East of England, focused on areas including Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, Berkshire, Wiltshire and Buckinghamshire. The area will not include Hampshire or West Sussex. Flexible hours and working practices will be required.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in a sales role related to the wholesale of speciality food or drink products.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a flexible approach to working.
- Proven sales professional with the ability to use own initiative and be self-motivated under pressure.
- Previous experience as a barista or barista trainer would be advantageous; must be able to understand coffee profiling, dial in, pour latte art etc.
For further information and to apply:
Please send a C.V and formal covering letter outlining why you feel you are suitable for the role to: Dominic Boyett, Ue Coffee Roasters Ltd, Email. email@example.com